Saturday, June 14, 2008

One Day Before ODTUG Kaleidoscope 2008

Hey New Orleans, I'm arrived to ODTUG Kaleidoscope 2008. I was lucky - no significant flight delays and travel was on time. Only one thing - time difference here is 8 hours comparing to my local time, hope I will not have any jet lag, at least I do not feel it now :)

I will have my presentation - Development with Oracle JDeveloper/ADF 11g Reusing 10g Best Practices on Monday, at 10:30 AM, Napoleon C3 room. It will be right after conference keynote. Everyone is welcome, I will do my best to explain how things in JDeveloper 11g work.

My second presentation will be during Oracle Fusion Middleware Product Briefing for Oracle ACE Directors. Oracle invited me to present about JDeveloper/ADF 11g projects I'm involved in. Presentation title - "Oracle Forms Conversion to ADF 11g at VGO". I will talk how we are adopting Oracle FMW 11g and how work is progressing.

ODTUG Kaleidoscope is one of the best Oracle technical conferences, I'm sure will get a lot of knowledge here by attending this year sessions - abstracts.

No comments: