Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Release 1 - Performance Improved !

Today is a great day - Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Release 1 became reality ! I remember, 3 years ago when Fusion development was started, not all my colleagues were sure that it will be finished successfully ! But today we can see a proof - we have Release 1 of working product !

I'm excited to see in Oracle Fusion:
  1. Oracle WebLogic Suite 11g
  2. Oracle SOA Suite 11g
  3. Oracle Identity Management 11g
  4. Oracle WebCenter Suite 11g
If speaking more technically and about my current project, I can see potential use of those major new feature areas:
  1. Oracle Metadata Services (MDS)
  2. Oracle ADF Desktop Integration
  3. Oracle SOA Suite
  4. Oracle WebCenter Framework and Services
  5. Oracle Team Productivity Center (TPC)
I can see that Entity Objects in ADF Business Components support now Business Events, that is pretty cool because we can integrate our Model logic with SOA composites through standard events.

And finally, I have noticed - JDeveloper 11g Release 1 IDE performance is greatly improved, that cool news. I have tested and tool seems to work now more predictable and dialogs are opening with better response, thats good work. Also, performance bug described in my previous post is fixed - JDeveloper 11g IDE Performance Problem - Reproduced.

2 comments:

Edwin Biemond said...

now Business Events, that is pretty cool because we can integrate our Model logic with SOA composites through standard events.

Ok did you try this with EDN. I only got this working when I deploy the adf webapp on the soa server

thanks Edwin

Andrej Baranovskij said...

Hi Edwin,

Me too, have deployed ADF BC with Business Events only on SOA server. Let me know how it will work with EDN!

Thanks,
Andrejus